Trip Lang: Here Comes the Bride

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I went to LaSalle earlier to get my ID processed for next sem.  Yay!  I'm going to be a law student na!  There is nothing worth breaking my diet than my initiative to get my enrollment finished.  So what I did?  After a whole day of  munching on fruit salda, avoiding the meat and pastries that are stocked in the ref, I pigged out on Bob's Spareribs, with a sidedish of spaghetti and mixed vegetables!  Made me feel good!


After eating, I met up with Cogie since she invited me to watch a movie.  I am not the type to watch Filipino movies, but just for a trip, I did.  We watched "Here Comes the Bride".


If you are looking for an extreme laugh trip or if you are depressed, this movie will surely get you up and going!


0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails