Bringing Sexy Back

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Finally.  Someone to think about when I open my closet every morning.  Someone to dress up for in the office.  Wohoooo!

But wait!  There's more!

Saint Peter nearly welcomed me to enter his pearly gates early this morning after a sleek black, super tinted  car swooped past me inside the office car drive.  If I was not in a hurry, I would have charged off the hotshot driver when he/she got off the car and would feel my wrath at nearly killing me.  I was like, "WTF Mothereffer!" But instead, I just went straight to the garden cafe and bought my stick and waited for the driver to pass by, mark his or her face and hate him her forever. 

Imagine to my surprise when I found out who it was.  It was the one and only CALVIN KLINE.  The most handsomest perfect human being in my whole planet. When God gave away his gifts of Gorgeousness and Hotness, he got fully blasted! And I said, "oh my god, its CALVIN KLINE.  I will let him get away with this.  But why is he here?" (talking to myself of course).

But in the afternoon, we saw each other and I bombast ed him with my accusation.   He apologized and got a table with me.  Its so nice, we talked nonsense till I got home.

Inspiration guaranteed.



0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails