Wake Up Call

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Okay, since my doctor advised me to go to the gym and that the next time he sees me, I should have a Coca Cola body, I decided I should let loose today.  I ate two Hershey's Chocolate Bar, Lina-ga, and more chocolates at work.  I will give my self a week to say goodbye to the one thing I love most.  Food.

Maybe this is a wakeup call.  And I accept this as it is.  Everywhere I go, people would always ask in wonder if how many months I was pregnant.  Er?  This is just food baby!  I don't blame them for thinking like that because I am the one who looks like a pregnant bamboo stick.

Just check out the picture Rochelle took when we were waiting for our turn at the ultrasound table.  I thought it was already perfect but I was so horrified when I zoomed in to have a closer look and saw a big flab of lard hanging on my left side!  I was so disgusted with my self!
 

I am going gym shopping on my day off next week.  Watch out!

I will look like this again!
Even better!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails