Horrible

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Today, for the first time,  I was called "horrible" by one of my customers.  I nearly cried because I put much effort in explaining to him our promotions but he was just abhorrently stupid and obnoxious that I lost it.  He just kept on pushing my buttons while I was really trying hard to pacify and elaborate on the issue but he just didn't understand. 

I didn't mean to be rude but he just wanted to have it.  He was so retarded that even a first grader could get what I was saying!In the heat of the argument I wish that I could tell them the worst things like the most silencing profanities and if I could punch him in the face.  But I can't do that or I will lose my job the next day.

How come some people are like that, huh?  Are they just plain brainless or doing it on purpose to see if you can take on their amazing challenge or not?  Either way, I think its pretty lame.

Some maybe dim-witted but they try to listen and understand so that they may know, however, some stupid people really push it, that makes them the worst customers of all time.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails