Bummer Summer

Monday, March 7, 2005

oh gaud!
i swear i have a tendency to commit suicide this week!
it is so freaking shitty!
dyou know what are those things that make me contemplate slitting my throat?
theyre really simple minute things but hell! all ao them combined could make someone as organized as me go bonkers!
this blogging thingee is the only one way that keeps me sane
waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh""""""""""""""
so let me count the ways...........
  1. i forgot my earings! (so vain! but you know those are the only things that make me shine throug out the day!)hehehehehehe
  2. i have to make two radio script ads before 2:00 pm....ane were going to killerbee to make the best one
  3. i have to pass the bullshit finance feasibility study
  4. the deadline for MK104 research study is this week and my groupmates and i are still lugging behind( we havent done a damn thing yet!)
  5. tommorow, my group in advertising class and i are going to shoot the commercial
  6. what the heck are we going to advertise about Pavillion?
  7. i have threee books overdue at the library
  8. and its gonna costs me more than i can ever imagine
  9. Richard is really pesking me to go to Boracay with the group, but i havent any money!
  10. i failed in three of my minor subjects this midterm
  11. and if i fail in all three of those in my final grade, i would really cry my heart out!
  12. its just okey i failed the Business Management subject, but not PolSci and GeSci.....i could not picture myself ever disecting a frog or memeorizing the Philippine Constitution ever again!
  13. FUCK! bullshit!
  14. i dont know what it is about me and sherwin.......hes one of the reasons im asylum bound.......hes making me crazy!
  15. my classmates persuaded me to run for the Marketer's Union for "outreach coordiunator".....who? me? an OUTREACH COORDINATOR person? who would have ever thought....and unfortunately, i won! whoah! i dont know if i should be glad or what!
  16. rizal exam thursday
  17. rizal project on thursday
  18. shit!, so many things to do and i havent any inspiration,......=(
  19. theres lots of stuff pa, but i cant seem to focus my mind yet
  20. advertising night is at the 19th of march
  21. exams are on the 18th, 21st and 22nd!
  22. same shit different day!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails